Save up to £250* on Tonik’s competitive green tariffs - includes £50 credit!
We supply 100% renewable electricity sourced from a mix of solar and wind farms and offer the option to upgrade to carbon-neutral gas too – 10% of which is green gas captured during farming processes and the remaining 90% carbon offset.
The best bit? You don’t have to choose between doing the right thing and saving money. With Tonik you can save up to £250* on one of our 100% renewable energy tariffs.
* Savings are compared to standard variable tariffs offered by Big Six Energy Suppliers for an average customer as defined by Ofgem (3,100kWh of electricity and 12,000kWh of gas a year) calculation takes into account the £50 credit.
You help protect us every day, now your everyday energy usage can help protect the planet. Each person who signs up to our renewable energy helps make the atmosphere that little bit cleaner, cutting down on the air pollution that threatens our health, and the emissions that are damaging our environment.
When you switch your energy supply to Tonik, our award-winning customer service and sustainably priced green energy come as standard, but there’s more – we reward our members for each step they take to help rid our skies of dirty, fossil fuel emissions.
Switch to green energy with us and get up to £50 off your bill to say thanks!
Refer your friends. You get £25 off your bill. They get £25 too.
Take a (much cleaner) deep breath. You’re a renewable hero now.
Choose your renewable energy tariff and then we'll take a few quick details.
Sit back. Relax. Feel good about the good you've done for the planet.