Get a Quote

Ready to switch to renewable energy? We provide the best value green tariffs available and some of the cheapest full stop. See what you could save and get a quote today.

Switch to Tonik in less than 2 minutes

Get a quote

Reasons to switch to renewable energy with Tonik Energy

Our mission is to empower our members to produce their own energy and ensure that if they need to take energy from the grid, that it’s renewable and affordable. All of our tariffs include 100% renewable electricity, guaranteed and backed with Renewable Energy Guarantee of Origin (REGO) certificates.

Renewable energy that offsets your carbon footprint

3% interest reward

Award winning customer service

Crossroads in sunshine

How to switch to Tonik Energy

All you have to do is get a quote and then sit back and relax as we do the rest of the work, getting you on the path for renewable energy in your home. This will be a hassle-free 21 day process once your switch has been requested.

During this time, there is a 14 day cancellation period, so if you change your mind or want to stay with your current supplier, you can just tell us.

After 21 days, your switch is complete and you’re on renewable energy supply with Tonik Energy! This will be the first day we supply energy to your home. For more information, please read our guide.

We also offer all our members the option to include 10% green gas in their tariff, meaning 10% of the gas you buy comes from renewable sources. Our Greenest tariff is available to all members and offsets the remaining 90% of fossil fuel generated gas by investing in projects which fund the equivalent reduction in carbon emissions elsewhere. Our members can rest assured that all projects Tonik invest in are CDM* Gold Standard and have met a strict criteria regarding their carbon dioxide emission reduction and local benefits to climate change.

Ask a question?