Tonik Landing page - ga windmill v4.jpg (2)

Switch to renewable energy for savings that save the planet

Get a quote

Where does our green energy come from?

Our energy comes from renewable sources to meet your home’s electricity needs – in fact, last year 91% came from solar and 9% from wind. We also offer the option to upgrade to carbon neutral gas – 10% of which comes from capturing green gas emitted during agricultural processes and the remaining 90% being carbon offset. Our offset projects help communities around the world reduce their dependency on fossil fuels and help put a stop to excessive deforestation.

*Savings are compared to standard variable tariffs offered by Big Six Energy Suppliers for an average customer as defined by Ofgem (3,100kWh of electricity and 12,000kWh of gas a year)

Ga image  for our landing page.jpg (1)

Tonik & Greater Anglia: We’re on a green journey together!

Greater Anglia believes taking the train is one of the greenest ways to travel – opting for rail helps save the UK an huge amount on transport emissions every single year. Tonik believe powering your home with green energy is one of the simplest, smartest things you can do help the planet. Together, we’re helping households across the UK do their bit to help halt climate change.

Here's how it pays to join Tonik...

When you switch your energy supply to Tonik, our award-winning customer service and sustainably priced green energy come as standard, but there’s more – we reward our members for each step they take to help rid our skies of dirty, fossil fuel emissions.

Switch to green energy with us and receive 3% interest reward on credit balances!

Refer your friends. You get £25 off your bill. They get £25 too.

Take a (much cleaner) deep breath. You’re a renewable hero now.

1

Get a quote

Get a quote
2

Sign up

Choose your renewable energy tariff and then we'll take a few quick details.

3

Leave the rest to us

Sit back. Relax. Feel good about the good you've done for the planet.

Ask a question?
Trustpilot