FREE Boiler service with the Gas Boiler Service Plan through HomeServe
Having a reliable boiler to bring heating and hot water to your home is a daily essential. But just like a typical car service, you need to get it checked regularly to make sure it's working properly. That's why Tonik have teamed up with HomeServe, one of the UK's leading home assistance providers, to offer a Gas Boiler Service plan through HomeServe completely FREE in the first year (usually £84) for renewing customers. A HomeServe approved Gas safe® registered engineer will conduct a service on your boiler free of charge. They will also offer advice and tips on using your heating more efficiently. Having your boiler serviced regularly may reduce the risk of a breakdown and may also help to prolong its life.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): HomeServe are currently prioritising emergencies and putting their most vulnerable customers first. Find out more in the FAQs below.
- A full inspection of the entire chimney structure, inspection and, where necessary, cleaning of the burner, combustion chamber, any injectors and heat exchanger, inspection of ignition devices i.e. pilot lights and/or spark and flame sensing electrodes
- Checking the integrity of all seals and gaskets
- Ensure that any condensate traps and drains are free from debris
- Testing the appliance in accordance with manufacturer's instruction to ensure: the heat input and/or operating pressure are correct, the effectiveness of the flue, that all ventilation requirements are to current standards, the correct operation of all safety devices and that the boiler is safe for continuous use
- A final combustion analysis and measurement against tolerances set by the manufacturer's instructions
- A test of all disturbed gas connections, carry out functional testing of heating and hot water
- A visual inspection of any other encountered gas appliances, written notification of any gas safety defect which may affect the safe operation of your appliances
- An assessment of your current heating controls and best practice advice regarding energy efficiency
Renew now to get the offerGo to TonikSpace
FAQs for the Boiler Service Offer
Who are HomeServe?
What is a Gas Boiler Service Plan?
Why are you giving the Gas Boiler Service Plan away for free?
How can I book my boiler service?
Can I book my service to be carried out immediately?
Why are HomeServe taking my Direct Debit details if it is free?
How can I cancel the Gas Boiler Service Plan?
What happens in year 2?
What happens if I decide to switch my energy away from Tonik Energy?
How long is the offer available for?
Boilers not covered under the Offer