Children charging an EV

Tonik Charge EV Tariff

We know you like to charge your EV overnight. We know you’re part of the sustainable revolution. That’s why we’ve created an EV tariff especially for you: cheaper overnight rates and 100% renewable electricity. You’ll get a cheaper rate, over a set seven hours, every night. Meaning there’s no need for complex charging schedules. Simply set your charger once and plug in each evening to benefit. Smart charging made simple.

Join the clean energy revolution


Get a quote

Get a quote

Sign up to Tonik Charge EV

For your 7-hour cheaper night rate, same time, every night.



We'll take care of the rest

Bright sunny day

We're making it easy to be green!

Our EV tariff, Charge EV, takes the blue print of our greenest available tariff - we’re talking 100% renewable electricity, 10% green gas and the remaining 90% gas is carbon offset. Sustainably powered living and travel! 

Rewarding customers for choosing to be greener - that's being part of Team Tonik!

Please note, you will need a two-rate (economy 7) or compatible smart meter to sign up to Charge EV - see our FAQs for more details. 

Get 7 hours of cheaper overnight EV charging – simple

Reduce your carbon footprint even further with our 1 year fixed tariff designed specifically for EV drivers

7hrs cheaper overnight electricity

Fuel your EV with 100% renewable electricity

Award winning customer service

Don’t have a home charger? Get up to £200 savings in our great charger and tariff bundle deal!

Get the deal

Learn more about EV Chargers

EV Tariff

Ask a question?