Even the meters that we didn't rollout. So you don't have to worry about switching energy suppliers and risking your smart meter going dumb. And if your meter used to be smart, but seems to have lost that ability, don't fear...there's every chance we can speak to that one too!
Make the leap and stay smart with Tonik.
We're helping our members cut their carbon footprint and lower their energy bills by upgrading them to smart services that allows them to control of how they generate, store and use their smart energy.
We offer 100% renewable electricity as standard, and our greenest tariffs offer 10% green gas and carbon offsets the remaining 90%
We've won the Renewable Energy Association’s (REA) British Renewable Energy Award for Customer Service Recognition and recognised as one of the best energy providers of the year by Which? so you're in safe hands with us!
Be part of our revolution - we're always looking for new and innovative ways to help our members make smarter decisions about their energy usage.
We know that whilst smart meters are clever, they can sometimes be confusing to read! So we've pulled together some simple hints and tips to help you out.
Are you being kept in the dark? Shed some light on your energy usage with a smart meter. They give you accurate meter readings, so you pay for the energy you use and not an estimate.